Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mach 3 help

Bobby, there must be lots of folks using Mach 3 in the Dallas area. Did you try posting on cnczone for someone to help you? Or on the Mach 3 forum?

I'm getting by just fine with Mach 3, but would much rather have Acorn, but can't afford it now

Well, never found anyone in the area and rather than trying to learn Mach 3 now and then have to relearn Acorn, I took gary's advise and bought a computer today and am ordering the Acorn kit. Hopefully it will go smoother than the Mach 3 set up.

I look forward to you documenting the changeover, Bobby. I'm betting that the machine physically is pretty darn good and adding the more modern control setup should put you in a good place going forward. It's only money... LOL
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

And after Dinking around with Mach3 setup trying to get my VFD to run my spindle speed, I may just switch over also. Its getting old.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa. , LightObject 40w CO2 Laser and Chiller, MakerGear M2 3D Printer. Qe60+ Vinyl cutter. Fine Line Automation 4x4 CNC Router- Mach3