Thread: Dragonfly frames

Dragonfly frames

These frame acquisitions at a recent art show in our town. My wife, Ginger, came up with the dragonfly ornaments on-line. A small pond on our property is the inspiration for the dragonfly motif.

P1040893.jpg

Thanks to John Jordan for ideas on how to affix the dragonflies to the frames.

That came out very nicely!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Very cool.
    Charlie Jones

Hung in Place

I just wanted to post a follow-up of Ginger's Christmas gift (the frame) after being hung in place. I realized it looked rather hokey in the previous photo but, I hope, in context and in scale, it looks a bit more appropriate. Ginger supplied the artwork from a local artists' festival and the dragonfly ornamentals for the frame and those on the sandstone.

P1040898.jpg

That looks very nice!
    I like the sandstone wall, too!
    Fred
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”