Thread: Lens damaged and first mirror marked

Lens damaged and first mirror marked

can any one tell me what's caused this, bodor laser 150 watt new routinely cleaned so its happened in the last 2 weeks
    mirror was interchangeable , so flipped it...tested out ok
    Next is where o order to replace it and hw to identify it as a part #
    Attached Images Attached Images

It looks to me like the beam got way off center, burned the o-ring, and shattered the lens. Not sure about the mirror.

ok but the machine is cutting perfect or was, and the mirror was not reversible , had to put it back and its still working at the same values
    cutting plywood 65power sped 12mm
    What would caus the beam to goof

Something went, or has been, amiss with the beam alignment. The likely reason for burning a hole thru the lens, is because normally all the beam hits the lens and passes thru with very little heat transfer, your beam has likely been hitting the lens tube along with the o-ring, both of which would get seriously hot, and so then would the lens, which looks like it started building up carbon from the burning o-ring and maybe some of the wood smoke; the carbon would also be heated by the beam...

The mirror looks like maybe the laser cooked drifting smoke onto the surface...
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle

Everybody is right , I checked the pulse on the last mirror before the lens and it was off centre so I replaced the lens, and ordered a new mirror old ne still (still works)
    but I will replace it---I think at one point n a reset it went to zero and hit aa magnet hold down on the table and that's my miss alignment cause