Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Felder Group USA Support

Felder Group USA Support

Let's talk.

Good Day Creek!

I wanted to reach out to you all and let you know that I will be taking over on the forums for Felder Group. My name is Tim Derr and if you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to post on this thread or reach out to me personally through my page. I will be more than happy to help you out with what you need.

**PLEASE NOTE THERE WILL BE NO PRICING INFO DISCUSSED THRU THIS PAGE BUT I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO CONNECT YOU TO YOUR RESPECTIVE AREA REPRESENTATIVES**

Our PM box on the Saw Mill Creek site is open for all inquiries. Please feel free to use (not abuse) us as a reliable source. We look forward to hearing from you guys, All the best!

Tim Derr
    Client Services
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 11-19-2019 at 1:34 PM.

Thank you Tim for making yourself available!
    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success!

Tim, let me break the ice, I've been curious about putting a new jointer fence on my C3-41. It is a 2000 model year but uses the current rail. I have the triangular fence now.

I know this may be a long shot but I wanted to check since I recently was able to prchase an outrigger table from Felder and it bolted right on without any issues.

Dan

Welcome to the forum Tim.............Rod.

Welcome, and thanks for the help with my A3-31 purchase

Sending you a message now Dan.

Tim,
    Where to I get electronic user and service manuals for my KF-700SP? I asked my sales person, but she didn't respond.

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Runde View Post
    Tim,
    Where to I get electronic user and service manuals for my KF-700SP? I asked my sales person, but she didn't respond.

Jay
    Id love the same for the N4400 and A3-31 too. Apparently they used to be posted on the old FOG, but I couldnt find them there.
    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success!

Placed a small order for a table extension last week. I can see my order, on your system, it states the item is in stock and will ship in 1-2 business days.

As of yet, I've have no contact from Felder, just trying all means possible......

Hey Ben,

Give me a call.
    866-792-5288 ext 225

I can get you all this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisA Edwards View Post
    Placed a small order for a table extension last week. I can see my order, on your system, it states the item is in stock and will ship in 1-2 business days.

As of yet, I've have no contact from Felder, just trying all means possible......
    Hey Chris, if you could, give me a call as well.
    866-792-5288 ext 225

Thanks Tim.

Tim, not sure how much you read the other threads here, but if you do, you'll see I've pretty active on a few threads about Shapers.

I've been reviewing the Hammer F3.

This unit seems to ring all the bells, the website states it runs in forward and reverse, but I've been reading the reverse feature is no longer supported in the 230V/1Phase unit which is the configuration I would want.

I'm probably a couple of months away from purchase, what is the lead time on getting these machines?

Would it be possible to get a quote with full specifications to my email caedwards874 at gmail.com

Thanks

Thanks Tim. As the owner of a K3 Winner and A3-31, I am sure I will have plenty of questions for you.

Tim, I recently put a down on a A3-31.

Question:

1) DRO preference imperial or metric, pros and cons. I normally use the Imperial system but conversion from one unit to another is a non issue.

2) What are the mobility kit wheel diameter size? My garage has a wide groove aka expansion joint in the concrete flooring. Will the mobility wheels easily roll over this groove without hassel.

2) Extension tables ... As a hobbyist, what size and where should I add the extension table (infeed / out feed). Not sure what size to purchase.