Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sad News

1. Update: Re: Sad News

I had a long telephone call with Rob. He and Kristy are doing well, living with her parents and figuring out what to do and where to go next. She works for the county so her job is ongoing. He's amazed at how busy he is, pulling things together to put their lives back together. They haven't even been allowed back in yet as there remains a high risk from toxic chemicals, compromised (but still full) propane tanks, etc. He's not hoping to find much salvageable but is antsy to see what there is to see. Spirits are good and he's so grateful for the outpouring of good wishes and donations, that are keeping them going for the time being.

So please don't hesitate to help them out. They still need help and need it now. Links to donation sites are here: http://www.evenfallstudios.com/

Thanks, everybody.
    Ron Hock
    HOCK TOOLS

It’s got to be a process putting your life back together. My family did the same after a flood when I was a teenager and it took a toll on my parents. Praying for them.

Blog Entries
    Another bump
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

:d ................

I absolutely positively totally refuse to bump this thread for a good guy and tool maker.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Wilkins View Post
    I absolutely positively totally refuse to bump this thread for a good guy and tool maker.

Ok. .............

. ......................