Thread: Corel text processing?

Corel text processing?

Why does Corel/RD Works sometimes process individual letters and other times "scan". I know it must be something simple but ......As always thanks for your help. I'd be lost without this forum!
    Two things which are always true.........."No matter where you go, there you are" and "You can't outrun yourself"
    Rabbit QX60-9060, Corel 2017, PhotoGrav, 24x40 laser shop and 24x24 building with woodworking and other messy tools. No background or natural aptitude but lots of ambition.

Blog Entries
    I've had a glitch in Rdworks that changes the imported text to individually process the text. It is the check box where power settings is. Randomly with select that box. Not often, but I've got to where I look when I change power.
    Woodworking, Old Tools and Shooting
    Ray Fine RF-1390 Laser Ray Fine 20watt Fiber Laser
    SFX 50 Watt Fiber Laser
    PM2000, Delta BS, Delta sander, Powermatic 50 jointer,
    Powermatic 100-12 planer, Rockwell 15-126 radial drill press
    Rockwell 46-450 lathe, and 2 Walker Turner RA1100 radial saws
    Jet JWS18, bandsaw Carbide Create CNC, RIA 22TCM 1911s and others

Thanks John I'll take a look.
    Two things which are always true.........."No matter where you go, there you are" and "You can't outrun yourself"
    Rabbit QX60-9060, Corel 2017, PhotoGrav, 24x40 laser shop and 24x24 building with woodworking and other messy tools. No background or natural aptitude but lots of ambition.