Thread: ULS laser keeps cutting design six times in a row?????

Angry ULS laser keeps cutting design six times in a row?????

Not sure why this is happening. The art is fine, no double lines or extra copies. The software is up to date. This just started happening randomly yesterday. It will even raster over and over again. Any ideas??? The laser is used for mostly cutting vinyl for heat transfers. Help!!

Trent

I just found out the other day that my new-to-me LS100 Gravograph laser has an 'endless run' function that will do exactly what you're describing, could be your ULS has such a function and may have inadvertently got turned on-?
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle

Be sure your number of copies to print from the print dialog box is set to '1'.
    Epilog Legend 36EXT ~35W
    30W Fiber Laser
    Ender 3 PRO
    Corel X6
    AutoCAD 2019
    FFL 01

Where did the artwork come from? I have had this happen many times when converting from DXF or DWG created in Cad.
    The file looks great but has hairlines on top of each other. If so, you have to select and delete them one at a time until only the last one is left. I have never seen that with raster, however.

Sammamish, WA

Epilog Legend 24TT 45W, had a sign business for 17 years, now just doing laser work on the side.

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." G. Weilacher

"The handyman's secret weapon - Duct Tape" R. Green

Quote Originally Posted by Chris DeGerolamo View Post
    Be sure your number of copies to print from the print dialog box is set to '1'.

That was the problem!!! For some reason it would default to six copies. I had checked this before and it shadowed one copy. Crazy. Thanks!!!