I appreciate any & all comments & suggestion in advance. Please except my apologies as a long time lurker who doesn't post. I've committed to purchasing two Speedy 300's to replace my aging M-300's. Job Control is a new concept that I am unfamiliar with, sounds like another step in the process to slow me down but I've read & heard enough praise to realize it must have benefits. The biggest issue I'm running up against is the need to have a dedicated computer control each laser. Unfortunately over the last twenty years I've tried my best to utilize our network & any computer can print to any device, there goes that concept. So... I purchased a dell all in one PC that I plan on installing on a wall mount located between the lasers. The keyboard & mouse are wireless & can go on a shelf that is between the two machines. All jobs will be designed & sent from the original design PC & then controlled from the All In One. Am I going to go crazy trying to start & make adjustments to job control standing up between the lasers?