Got down the the shop first light today. Ran the wiring with a drop cord out of the ceiling. Moved the saw to the approximate location then wired it.Ran new oil lines, put the motor with the new bearings back in the saw. Before I put the top back on a let way oil seep down all sides of the guides until there was a few drops on the floor to assure there was adequate lubrication.Greased the spindle journals and I could see fresh grease so I dont think it was ever neglected . Turned the hand wheel( not as nice looking as Patrick/s) the rise and fall is super easy and not a sound. There is a bit of groaning coming from the spring assist. Would like to get that stopped. Mounted the main table and auxiliary top. Then mounted the slider on the saw to get everything settled in. Always a little anxious but i hit the start button and if fired right up! I runs very smooth and quiet,makes less noise than the 20 hp phase converter that powers it. So far so good.

When looking at the photos before I bought the saw, I thought the crank handle and the chain mechanism under the slider was to position the sliding table front to back depending on how you intend to use the saw. Now I am not sure? I did not spend any time studying it further need to have something to eat. If that is what it if for I am not getting it.

I may go back down after dinner to mount the main fence, outrigger and support arm. Will post a few photos if I do