Other than this covid thing I’m happy to do whatever you. Well regarding this part as it just pushes on and off.

Explain a bit better what you want me to do arrange a place local to me to do it if a third party need be involved and get them paid. I’ll get to them with the part so they can scan it or whatever.

I believe I know of a place in wester mass that still does castings if that helps. I do t have their contact but my uncle whom is into antique cars has mentioned them to me.

Again I’m locked down 100 % till this is over thought so I won’t be doing this anytime soon.

I’ve been on a bit of a Mccmaster tear this past couple weeks tending to my t23 shaper. For months now I have been wanting to get the t75 off it’s pallet and onto leveling feet. I’ve been lamenting the process is it require I cut the pallet away under the saw while it sits on a pallet jack. A combo of a multi master and saws all was the plan and honestly I was nervous as one slip and I’d loose my crap if I threw a blade into mother paint.

Well I got to it today and wouldn’t you know my fein tool feinally “get it” died after all these years. I was forced to carefully finish the job with a saws all only.

Outrigger table is off the saw as part of it is back with Brian be reworked a bit.

1FCD5A6D-AD8F-4489-8E54-C96D8492316B.jpg

DC5EF874-EAB0-47EA-9B27-A9D113BF0E15.jpg

F1C58E94-F9DC-487E-AF74-7E0FF968B477.jpg

I hope we are both gonna love these saws....

Quote Originally Posted by Fredrick Dornan View Post
Thanks for the replies guys I will get the largest blade I can for the saw that will still go below the table. Should have it assembled next week while the motor is being rebuilt. Going to run oil lines and a manual pump next week too.

Will let you know the progress. If either of you come across a crank handle or have the ability to CMM one I would pay you for the cad file and make a model to have one cast
Fritz