Thread: Oneida dust collector pipe and fittings

Oneida dust collector pipe and fittings

Dust collector pipe and fittings.

Some used, some new. It will all work. (used will have rivet holes and possible silicone caulk residue at the ends.) I bought too much when I first set my system up, and when I moved the shop layout was more efficient, so didn't take as much pipe.

24 ga heavy duty snap lock pipe originally purchased from Oneida Air Systems

25 ft of 6 pipe
    20 ft of 5 pipe
    10 ft of 4 pipe
    Two Oneida floor sweeps
    5x5x5 Wye
    5x5x4 wye
    Three 4 elbows

A number of small pieces thrown in for free if you want them. Plus whatever other parts I find as cleaning continues. I'd strongly prefer to sell it all as one lot.

$160 plus actual shipping. (I'm not sure that shipping all this will be wise, it won't be cheap-- local pickup would be much more cost effective) Located in 01778 (Wayland, MA, near Boston)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0798.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	189.0 KB 
ID:	396103Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0799.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	189.6 KB 
ID:	396104

Please disregard. Can't use it after all.
    Last edited by Roy Petersen; 11-05-2018 at 4:56 PM.

Sorry to hear that!

The pipe seems to be 26 ga, based on a few pieces that have it stamped on them. Total shipping weight is about 120 lbs in three packages, if you want to guesstimate shipping.

That's a lot of nice (and expensive) ductwork you've got, at a great price. I'd snatch it up if I were local since I'm hoping to be installing a cyclone in the next few months. The wyes and elbows would cost you $160 from Oneida.

I just installed a bunch of snap lock from Oneida for a client, and they're duct is indeed 26 gauge. I think the wyes might be 24 gauge though.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Day View Post
    I just installed a bunch of snap lock from Oneida for a client, and they're duct is indeed 26 gauge. I think the wyes might be 24 gauge though.
    They offer both. The "light duty" is 26 ga, and the "heavy duty" is 24 ga.