Thread: Finishing Pop Up Shelter Needed...

Finishing Pop Up Shelter Needed...

I'm looking for a pop up spray shelter to use in the garage shop. I'd like the convenience of a really quick sprung pop up type. Found this medium sized one, but I'd really need it to be just a little bigger. The large size that they make is the type that has to be assembled, which I don't want to have to do. Anyone know of a one?
    https://www.amazon.com/HomeRight-C90...+shelter&psc=1

Ya, sure did. Requires assembly. I know it's not much assembly, but I really like the convenience of the type that you just opens up and springs to shape, like that medium one.

I don't know of a larger one that doesn't require some assembly, however if you do wind up thinking about the Homeright spray shelter, I have been very happy with the quality and ease of use of this smaller model which fits nicely on a card table. It is well made and really helps contain the overspray.

IMG_2660.jpg
    Dick Mahany.

How are these any better then a camping tent? I used a camping tent to sandblast some big parts. just unzipped the door a little put my arms and the gun inside. I did this outdoors recycled the sand off the floor.

I have the smaller Homeright and it works well. I just fold it flat for storage, as getting it twisted back into the small shape it started as is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dufour View Post
    How are these any better then a camping tent? I used a camping tent to sandblast some big parts. just unzipped the door a little put my arms and the gun inside. I did this outdoors recycled the sand off the floor.
    Bill, the folding tents I looked at have smaller openings. The opening has to be about the width of the enclosure. Also, the paint shelters provide height for painting taller items.

Blog Entries
    Garage sale tent ;-) In my search I found that one I got one large enough to fit the items I was concerned with, it was too big to do me any good indoors. I will be watching to see if someone comes up with something I missed. A few shower curtains and rods have been used successfully.
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler

My tent was bought without poles so I hung it from some convenient tree branches with ropes.. You could hang it from the ceiling with some bungee cords.
    Bil l D

Not a pop up tent style but have a look at this one:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7JQT7kffNg

There is a trick to it. It took me several tries to get it...... but once you "get it" , it's easy. I just followed the direction to the letter and all of a sudden, it worked. Keep trying!