Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No more Harbor Freight freebies?

No more Harbor Freight freebies?

My wife just pointed out to me that the latest Harbor Freight mailer we got in the mail no longer has the 20% off coupon(s) or the freebie stuff.
    I checked our emails from Harbor Freight & they no longer have them either - - but - - I'm not sure the emails ever did have them.

Anyone know if Harbor Freight has stopped the free stuff?
    My granddad always said, :As one door closes, another opens".
    Wonderful man, terrible cabinet maker...

The one I got today does.

Their ad in my last Sunday's paper still had both type of coupons in it.

I get a ton of them regularly. Or you can use thesse.
    https://www.harborfreight.com/digitalsavings.html

Their current flyer doesnt seem to have any 20% off coupons, but I found several that expire 10/31 on the web. I did not see the usual freebies.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

I just got their monthly sale catalog in the mail today. It still has the 20% off coupon and freebies (4-in-1 screwdriver or 24 batteries).

Oh no, what shall I do.

The catalog / ad I received yesterday (via mail) has a peel off 20% super coupon valid through 11/30/18 and a printed 20% coupon valid through 12/21/18. It also has several freebies: 24 pack of AA or AAA batteries, a 7 function digital multimeter, 4 in 1 screwdriver, 5'6" x 7'6" tarp and a 3-1/2" flashlight. I am in east central Ohio if that makes a difference. It also says this is my final coupon book unless I use one of the coupons by Nov 30th ("final attempt, action required").

Quote Originally Posted by Art Tripp View Post
    .........….It also says this is my final coupon book unless I use one of the coupons by Nov 30th ("final attempt, action required").
    Ya, right, like that will happen.

At least for Android there is a Harbor Freight app for your phone (made by some third party, but it has all of their coupons). I haven't bothered with their paper coupons for a year or two. If I need to swing by and pick up some random item, I fire up the app, get 20% off and a free magnetic tool holder or whatever looks worthwhile.
    Licensed Professional Engineer,
    Unlicensed Semi Professional Tinkerer

I got a free flashlight just last week - for whatever that is worth.

Interesting that they seem to put out so many different versions of their catalog. I received the one with a single 20% off coupon and two freebies (batteries and 4-in-1 screwdriver), like @Jacob Reverb.

I've gotten to the point where before I finalize an order from any on-line retailer, I google the name of the retailer and "coupon." I'd say about half the time, I come up with either some kind of discount or free shipping.

"...a free magnetic tool holder."

Those work really well as long as your tool collection is all paper clips.

I got a free $4, 25' tape measure today for buying a $10 socket set.

I've got one sitting right here, has all of the coupons and freebies. Not sure what you got, but all of the ones I get have it. There are plenty of sites online that list all current coupons and you can just pull it up on your phone and the store will scan it.