Thread: Less to see when logged in. ?!?!

Less to see when logged in. ?!?!

[solved. See Lee's reply]

When I am logged in I can see only the oldest part of threads.

Not logged in I can read the whole thing.

Any idea what's going on?

Same settings on both, scripts enabled, ad-blocker, etc., only difference for being able to read the messages is if i am logged in or not, an 8-page thread I can only see the first 3 pages if I log in. Log out, more messages appear.

Of course not logged in means I cannot follow links, see embedded pictures, but if I log in, I cannot see recent content.

any suggestion?

Yama

(Firefox on Fedora)
    Last edited by Yama Ploskonka; 10-24-2018 at 2:29 PM. Reason: solved

Blog Entries
    Try switching your display to Linear in the Display dropdown, (gray bar, upper right). Also, go into Settings > General Settings and scroll down to Number of Posts to Show Per Page, switch it to Show 40 Posts Per Page.

You may also want to log out delete your cookies and then log back in.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Thank you, Lee!

The Linear did it, though I do appreciate the 40-post improvement also.

All seems well now. THank you for the quick reply!

(had been lurking sawmillcreek for ages, in my previous life using a laser cutter, but it wasn't until I built my own CNC last month that I signed up. Thank you!)
    Making fine art paper by hand in Austin, Texas, since 2016 Yamacarver diy CNC 2'x3'x6", watercooled, x/y Nema23 belt, bolted steel frame, LinuxCNC (of course!)
    PapelTexano, a carport workshop fixin' to become a cottage industry