Thread: Post Deleted: Sharing Coupons Not Allowed?

Post Deleted: Sharing Coupons Not Allowed?

Quick question: I posted a short message offering my 10% Grizzly coupon code to anyone that could actually use it and it looks like it was deleted quickly after I posted it.

Looking through what forum guidelines I could find, I didn't see any rules I broke and I didn't have a message in my inbox regarding an infraction. Am I missing something?

It's not a big deal in the long run, but I was kind of miffed that my offer to help another woodworker was shot down.
    Licensed Professional Engineer,
    Unlicensed Semi Professional Tinkerer

Matt, it appears to still be there. https://sawmillcreek.org/showthread....pon&highlight=
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Blog Entries
    That message doesn't show up for me either.

Matt, your post was moved to the Deals & Discounts forum and is still visible. Keeping this type of time sensitive post in the D&D forum allows for easier house keeping when they expire.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Page View Post
    Matt, your post was moved to the Deals & Discounts forum and is still visible. Keeping this type of time sensitive post in the D&D forum allows for easier house keeping when they expire.
    My apologies guys, I didn't see it under My Posts on my profile and didn't go through the other forums to see if it had been moved.

Thank you for the prompt replies and next time I'll dig a bit more on my side before complaining.

D&D forum is only viewable by contributors - not members.
    My granddad always said, :As one door closes, another opens".
    Wonderful man, terrible cabinet maker...

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Engelhardt View Post
    D&D forum is only viewable by contributors - not members.
    So somebody moved Matt's post to a place where he can't see the responses...right, that makes sense.
    Yoga class makes me feel like a total stud, mostly because I'm about as flexible as a 2x4.
    "Design"? Possibly. "Intelligent"? Sure doesn't look like it from this angle.
    We used to be hunter gatherers. Now we're shopper borrowers.
    The three most important words in the English language: "Front Towards Enemy".
    The world makes a lot more sense when you remember that Butthead was the smart one.
    You can never be too rich, too thin, or have too much ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee DeRaud View Post
    So somebody moved Matt's post to a place where he can't see the responses...right, that makes sense.
    Lol, yeah, I had the same thought! My post said to message me, so hopefully people will do that I guess. Oh well.