Thread: Kudo's to Bessey

Kudo's to Bessey

I bought 3 pkgs (4 clamps per pkg) of Bessey clamps at HD when they were on sale. One of the clamps failed to hold when tightened so I called Bessey to see if there wasn't something I could do to fix it. Their response was "There isn't anything you could do but it's a manufacturing defect so we'll send you a new one".

How's that for customer service!!!!!!

Jim

Thanks for a "feel good" story today Jim. Glad it worked out well for you.
    David

Thanks for passing this on Jim.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Blog Entries
    I've had two Bessey clamp issues. One was expected wear as far as I was concerned and one was just plain my fault. They sent me new clamps in both cases toot-sweet.
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler

I never pass those 4-clamp packs by around the holidays without at least two packs falling in the cart. Never can have too many clamps.

Quote Originally Posted by William Chain View Post
    I never pass those 4-clamp packs by around the holidays without at least two packs falling in the cart.
    You have that problem too? I thought it was just me........ Those thing just jump on in the cart. NO action on my part. LOL

Bessey clamps are made in Germany and China. Most of the HD clamps are from China and Woodcraft will sell the German ones. The German ones are higher quality so they are more heavy duty.
    Don