Thread: Issues Getting Parts from Rayfine?

Issues Getting Parts from Rayfine?

Has anyone been able to get small parts from Rayfine after their laser purchase? I purchased a Rayfine CO2 laser about a year and a half ago and have been quite satisfied with the quality of the machine. Easily surpassed my expectations.

I wanted a couple extra lens holders and paid for them back in May and they confirmed receipt of payment at the time. After a month I had not received anything and was told it was on a slow boat. No big deal. In July they told me they would resend. Well now its October and I still don't have anything and have not been able to get a response back to my inquiries. Not sure if this is a rare mistake or if it has happened to anyone else before.

The lost cost for the lens holders is not a huge deal, but I am now looking for a fiber laser and not sure if I should consider them again or not. The machine so far is better than expected, but I recognize that eventually I will require replacement parts and need a reliable source.

Blog Entries
    Nothing recently, I had small item they replaced a year ago quickly. And an add on item with my fiber that came with the fiber shipment. I'd let them know you are concerned about their service, it might influence another machine from them....
    Woodworking, Old Tools and Shooting
    Ray Fine RF-1390 Laser Ray Fine 20watt Fiber Laser
    SFX 50 Watt Fiber Laser
    PM2000, Delta BS, Delta sander, Powermatic 50 jointer,
    Powermatic 100-12 planer, Rockwell 15-126 radial drill press
    Rockwell 46-450 lathe, and 2 Walker Turner RA1100 radial saws
    Jet JWS18, bandsaw Carbide Create CNC, RIA 22TCM 1911s and others

FYI Rayfine does not make those parts but sources them in China for their machines. If you need laser parts here, try Lightobject dot com or Automation Technologies , I have purchased from both places.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10