Thread: Ready To Assemble Office Cabinets

Ready To Assemble Office Cabinets

Looking for recommendations for good RTA cabinet company that carries products to create a built-in office for my wife. Therefore kitchen cabinets will not work since they are 5 inches taller than standard desk height. I have used Cabinets to Go in the past but they only carry cabinets for bathrooms and kitchens. If I don't do something soon my wife will want to have another conversation about moving her office stuff into my study.

Ikea has good options for office. And since their kitchen lowers use separate kick legs, you can get that 5 inches back if you need to by reducing that.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Blog Entries
    You may also want to check with local Goodwill or other secondhand stores. They often get office furniture donated to them.

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

Call an office furniture company. They sometimes have a lot of used furniture or could point you in a good direction.

Ikea for new cabinets. Habitat for Humanity for used office furniture.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

There are used office furniture stores where I live. Also, there are large companies in the area that maintain a surplus outlet to get rid of their office furniture that is being changed out for one reason or another. You can call companies that have a large office presence in your area and ask if they have a surplus outlet.