Thread: Ts.110 shaper parts needed

Ts.110 shaper parts needed

I'm setting up my cabinet shop and have been fine tuning my machines getting ready for production. The foward/reverse cam switch on my "Powermatic" (SAC) Ts.110 shaper was stuck in forward. I used electical contact cleaner to help get it freed up but it still sticks and cuts out semi regularly. So I need a new switch. I have found lots of cam switches (mostly for tire machines) that handle the voltage and amps but the one I ordered has a completly different conection configuration. Any help on tracking down hard to find components is appreciated. Thanks

I look for Euro electrics on ebay. Drum switch is another name or forward reverse switch will bring up choices. Dave

Isn't there a manufacture name and part/model name on the switch? Maybe a name like Seimens or something. This you can use for online searches. Even eBay. If not, you need to know voltage and amperage ratings to search for an alternative. There is something out there!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Orbine View Post
    Isn't there a manufacture name and part/model name on the switch? Maybe a name like Seimens or something. This you can use for online searches. Even eBay. If not, you need to know voltage and amperage ratings to search for an alternative. There is something out there!
    It was Bremas switch but never found anything from them even close to what I needed. I ended up 2 more switches off line and one of them was able to be configured properly. Thanks for the replys guys.
    Jared