Thread: My post not showing

My post not showing

I have posted twice on the "Advertising" thread on the Off Topic Forum. I see my name listed on the forum page as having posted, but when I open the thread and go to the last page it is not there. Could I have accidentally blocked myself? confused

Blog Entries
    Both of your posts are there. If you use the back arrow and don't refresh your screen you won't see your posts.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Lee,

My post here is showing. My posts on the "advertising" thread are not. It is more than the back arrow as I have logged off and tried again and I have restarted my computer and they are still not there? (At least for me)

Ron, try switching your display to Linear in the Display dropdown, (gray bar, upper right). Also, go into Settings > General Settings and scroll down to Number of Posts to Show Per Page, switch it to Show 40 Posts Per Page.

That should fix it for you.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Page View Post
    Ron, try switching your display to Linear in the Display dropdown, (gray bar, upper right). Also, go into Settings > General Settings and scroll down to Number of Posts to Show Per Page, switch it to Show 40 Posts Per Page.

That should fix it for you.
    I did those and now I see it. Thanks, Ron