Thread: Be a Hero in half an hour.

Be a Hero in half an hour.

My wife really liked her Swiffer, until the handle broke. Made her a nice wooden handle about 6" longer than the original. Now she loves it.

We bought a box of Swiffers about 10 years ago. Opening and trying them is on my list of stuff to do !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Bender View Post
    My wife really liked her Swiffer, until the handle broke. Made her a nice wooden handle about 6" longer than the original. Now she loves it.
    No hero medals will be issued until you post a photo of the replacement handle. My wife liked hers until the universal joint started coming apart. The handle was start to fail as well so a newer model with a better handle was purchased.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

she'd probably love it lots more if you replaced the handle and then cleaned with it :-)
    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning, the devil says, "oh crap she's up!"

Tolerance is giving every other human being every right that you claim for yourself.

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts are gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts will happen to man. All things are connected. " Chief Seattle Duwamish Tribe

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Rich View Post
    she'd probably love it lots more if you replaced the handle and then cleaned with it :-)
    Ooomph! Splat. Sputter. Sputter.
    (I just spit coffee all over the monitor again. What a great response!)
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Schierer View Post
    No hero medals will be issued until you post a photo of the replacement handle. My wife liked hers until the universal joint started coming apart. The handle was start to fail as well so a newer model with a better handle was purchased.
    My u joint broke, so I contacted them to find out where I could buy a replacement u joint and they sent me a coupon for a whole new unit.... Randy