Thread: igaging dro calibration

igaging dro calibration

Can someone lead me through this? My EZ-View dro lost its setting when the batteries ran down and I need to reset the display. I can set the display to zero but can't budge the numbers from there and since it is on a planer I can't set the table to a zero position.

If it has the preset button on it like the new ones you hold down the preset button til you go into preset mode (little P shows up and all zeros, you then hold down the button to advance through the numbers stopping on the one you need, let off, each press moves you through the numbers, press and hold to go to the next, and so on, then at the end when you've set you materials thickenss, you move back out using the same press/hold/press

At least thats how ours works. Sometimes when I come out of it I have to hit the zero button and then the value I entered into the preset is displayed and your good to go.

Mark, thanks for the quick reply. I managed to get all the way except the last zeroing step before you replied. All is good.