Thread: Incra LS Positioner video

Incra LS Positioner video

I just purchased the Incra LS Positioner 25" with Wonder fence.
    I was wondering if anyone has been able to find the step-by-step instructional video? I've got the free DVD that came in the box but would like to be able to watch it on my iPad while on break at work.
    I've searched the Incra website but all I've found are product videos.
    Thanks in advance, Dave.

Earl

Yes, there are a lot of nice videos on youtube.
    I just find it strange that in this day and age there is not a downloadable version of their step-by-step instructional video. 82 minutes. I mean, I've purchased their product, I'm not trying to steal the video. They actually give a dvd copy to you with just about all fence purchases. Who uses DVD's anymore?
    Just odd. That's all.
    Dave.

David,

Have you asked Incra's customer service? It shouldn't be difficult nor expensive to have the DVD content converted to a youtube video. And, yes, there are still some of us who use DVDs ;-)

Jack

Quote Originally Posted by david mcintyre View Post
    Yes, there are a lot of nice videos on youtube.
    I just find it strange that in this day and age there is not a downloadable version of their step-by-step instructional video. 82 minutes. I mean, I've purchased their product, I'm not trying to steal the video. They actually give a dvd copy to you with just about all fence purchases. Who uses DVD's anymore?
    Just odd. That's all.
    Dave.

Blog Entries
    There are also software packages that allow you to copy DVD content onto other media in a playable format as long as copyrights are observed. I really doubt an instructional video would have vigorous anti-pirating features but, you never know. I have a few "DVD's" that I play directly from folders on my machines.
    Last edited by glenn bradley; 09-24-2018 at 8:45 AM.
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler

Thanks for the replies. For what it's worth, I was able to use Handbrake to make an m4v video that works great on my iPad using VLC.
    Sincerely, Dave.

I'm in the same boat as you, I have the Incra LS combo package #2, (router and table fence package) sitting in boxes in my garage, waiting to mount on my SawStop, but currently do not have access to a DVD player. I'd love to run through the DVD a couple of times before I get started, rather than disassemble my current fence system and then run into a pitfall.

I've emailed Incra to see if they have any links to this content. I'll report back, they've usually been pretty quick to reply.

Hey, Chris. Have you had any luck?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisA Edwards View Post
    I'm in the same boat as you, I have the Incra LS combo package #2, (router and table fence package) sitting in boxes in my garage, waiting to mount on my SawStop, but currently do not have access to a DVD player. I'd love to run through the DVD a couple of times before I get started, rather than disassemble my current fence system and then run into a pitfall.

I've emailed Incra to see if they have any links to this content. I'll report back, they've usually been pretty quick to reply.

No sorry, they replied back informing that the DVD was in the package.

I'm half way through installing the LS Positioner and table fence on my SawStop, hop to get it all dialed in tomorrow.