Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's with this weather change?

I've been telling folks for years; aliens from other worlds have been experimenting with our weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Parrish View Post
    I wish. Still 94 and oppressive heat here in north Florida.

im ready for some fall temps.
    I hear plenty of people here in Georgia complain about the heat. I've never understood that. I moved here 40 years ago because I'd had enough of the cold weather in northwestern Pennsylvania and I wanted heat. I have it now and I couldn't be happier with it. I feel, if you're in the South, where you know it's going to be hot, it doesn't make sense to complain. Like Nilsson said, "Go where the weather suits your clothes."

Blog Entries
    Like Nilsson said, "Go where the weather suits your clothes."
    My relationship with the weather is rather balanced in most places my travels have taken me. Shoveling snow isn't one of my favorite pastimes, but there isn't much here for me to have to shovel.

Candy on the other hand, in response to my question about living in a place where the weather suits her, she said, "it isn't possible." For some people it is very difficult to find "just the right" weather.

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

Temps (daily high) in the 50's for the next few days, going to light the wood burner tonight. In Minnesnowta - winter is a coming.....
    Last edited by Jim Laumann; 09-25-2018 at 5:32 PM. Reason: Where is good on a post like this one....