Thread: Lumber Yard Forum

Lumber Yard Forum

I was wondering if anyone could explain what the super secret Lumber Yard forum is? I appears you have to be a contributor (ie paying member) to get in, but what is in there and how does one go about being a contributor if they decide what's in there is for them? Thanks again.

millions are given away daily!

The Lumberyard Forum isn't available for search bots so people can post things there that are only viewable by other "Contributors". You can contribute by clicking on the Donate button at the top of the page. If you want to mail a check in, scroll to the bottom of the Donate page where there is an snail mail address.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Costa View Post
    I was wondering if anyone could explain what the super secret Lumber Yard forum is? I appears you have to be a contributor (ie paying member) to get in, but what is in there and how does one go about being a contributor if they decide what's in there is for them? Thanks again.

Surely to god your curiosity is worth six bucks for the knowledge you gain here. Youve got nothing to lose. Give it a go and see.

Is it just a name or does the name mean it pertains to lumber... like where to get some worthwhile stuff that doesn't cost a gazillion per board foot?

Michael

It is a general discussion forum. It has had 12 posts from 2017 and 2018 to date. None were about lumber. You definitely should pony up $10 but not for that reason.

Doug

Well, doesnt the $6/yr give you access to the classifieds section too? If so that can definitely be worth it!
    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success!

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Hepler View Post
    Michael

It is a general discussion forum. It has had 12 posts from 2017 and 2018 to date. None were about lumber. You definitely should pony up $10 but not for that reason.

Doug

Agreed in full.

2 cups of frappe latte chino or more woodworking knowledge and experience you can glean from magazines. Think about what the information is worth to you.

Truth be told, it's where we talk about 'Members'.
    Rick Potter

DIY journeyman,
    FWW wannabe.
    AKA Village Idiot.