I purchased this bandsaw about 8 months ago from a guy for $150. The saw looks very nice and with a quick test it seemed to run out ok. However I have noticed that once it runs for about 20-30 seconds it develops a vibration that comes and goes bad enough that it has caused the upper door to pop open. I went ahead and balanced both upper and lower wheels. The upper was really far out of balance but it didn't really help the shaking. I looked down the side of the wheel as it was turning and there is quite a bit of runout in the upper wheel. I marked the location and checked and it appears that the saw has been tipped over at some point and the wheel and door hinge has been bent. I checked bearings, shafts, etc... and all appear to be perfectly fine.

I am struggling to find a wheel for it unless I want to pay $75 for a used wheel on eBay and take my chances. Are there any other wheels that will fit the saw? I am trying to hang onto it, but I'm afraid I'll have to cut my loss at some point and find another.