Thread: Won't Fall Again

Won't Fall Again

Some time ago I was using a milk crate as a stool to get up onto my bench. On getting down, it slid out from under my foot and I landed flat on my back. Normally I bounce but this time I bounced my head and knocked the wind out of me. Stayed down for a minute or two. Repurposed the crate and went to the store for a 2 step stool with rubber feet. It works great. Added an inch of Armaflex insulation to the top and it also makes a great seat for low work.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice stool Tom. Glad you're ok.
    Fred
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

I like ladders. (or latters as some guy on Craigslist like to call them) For me, step stools are OK if I have something to hold on to but if I need to use both hands I like to use a ladder and be able to lean into it. My balance isn’t as good as it used to be.
    I’m glad you’re OK. I had a co-worker that lost his wife when she fell off a ladder and hit her head.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney