Thread: Grizzly T30329 - Thin Kerf Riving Knife

Grizzly T30329 - Thin Kerf Riving Knife

It appears that Grizzly got around to making a thin kerf riving knife. I have a 0715P saw (that's the 2hp hybrid from a couple of years ago). The web site does not list the 0715P as a compatible saw. I would think that the knife will work. I have emailed customer service for an answer. I'll post when I know. If anyone already knows, please share.

My Freud thin glue line rip rarely leaves the saw. Like many others (I think), I've been waiting for a riving knife for a while. I find that the thinner blades preform better than full kerf on a 2hp machine. I suppose I could have saved my self the wait and just bought a 3hp cabinet , but my director of accountancy may not have approved.

Happy New Year,

Mitch

If you send Lee Styron at Sharkguard a tracing of the knife, he can make them in varying thicknesses. Dave

Quote Originally Posted by David Kumm View Post
    If you send Lee Styron at Sharkguard a tracing of the knife, he can make them in varying thicknesses. Dave
    +1 on Lee. Great guy to deal with. He made a knife for my Grizzly G0833P. He has them for the 0715P. They're .090" thick and made of stainless steel.

I heard back and the Grizzly T30329 - Thin Kerf Riving Knife does not fit my 0715p. Bummer. I have emailed Lee.