Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Puzzle Boxes by Bruce Viney

1. I also have a number of the plans I bought from Bruce and am willing to send what I have to Diane.

I found out about Bruce's passing only because I had sent an email to him asking if he would be willing to put a single price for a copy of all of his designs and instead received a reply from his son, Rob. I'd still be interested in doing the same thing if his family were willing to put together a package. If I recall, you didn't actually get the designs from the web; it was just a display case and payment portal. After purchasing a design, Bruce would send it directly via email. Hopefully, his family will be able to find where he stored them and can generate some income from his designs.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Naber View Post
    I also have a number of the plans I bought from Bruce and am willing to send what I have to Diane.

I found out about Bruce's passing only because I had sent an email to him asking if he would be willing to put a single price for a copy of all of his designs and instead received a reply from his son, Rob. I'd still be interested in doing the same thing if his family were willing to put together a package. If I recall, you didn't actually get the designs from the web; it was just a display case and payment portal. After purchasing a design, Bruce would send it directly via email. Hopefully, his family will be able to find where he stored them and can generate some income from his designs.

Michael
    I sent an email to Diane letting her know about your message here.

JKJ

3. John,

I saw the post about becoming a contributor and have done so. If Diane replies back to you, you should be able to PM me.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Naber View Post
    John,

I saw the post about becoming a contributor and have done so. If Diane replies back to you, you should be able to PM me.

Michael
    Very good! I just sent you a PM with Diane's response and her email address. Thank you!

JKJ

I've been in contact with both Diane and Bruce's son. They are working on how to get the puzzle plans somewhere where they can be purchased again. There's no time frame, yet. I'll post again when there is something working.

Michael

I have reached out to his son back when Bruce first passed. I wasn't aware and was really saddened by the news. I offered to help with web development for a new site for his plans as I have purchased several of them and wanted to know if he was willing to sell me the whole lot of plans.

I'd love to extend the offer now to help in any way if possible. Would also know if/when plans will be available agin.

Thanks all.

Any updates on weather or not we can obtain the plans? I loved making Bruce's puzzle boxes and deeply miss him.
    I would like to purchase every plan he has ever made if at all possible.

8. Jaxson,

I've been in contact with Rob off and on. Let me see if I can get an answer from him about method of payment. I'm authorized by him to distribute the plans on his behalf, but, again, the payment details need to be worked out. I'll post back when I have an answer.

Michael
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxson Wicks View Post
    Any updates on weather or not we can obtain the plans? I loved making Bruce's puzzle boxes and deeply miss him.
    I would like to purchase every plan he has ever made if at all possible.

9. I've received a response from Rob and am happy to say I can handle the sale on his behalf, forwarding the funds to him. Jaxson (and whomever is interested), please PM me for details, as I don't want to use this board, even if allowed, to become the selling interface for this. The website designer had a very nice setup, but has disappeared from our radar and we'll likely have to start over.
    Michael

10. Jaxson,
    I just tried to PM you, but you appear to be blocked at this time for PMs. I believe the rules of the board prohibit the posting of private email addresses, so I'm not sure how to go about doing this.
    If you can enable (or have the moderator do so) the PM for you, please send me one. I check this every couple of days.
    Michael

I have responded to the email you put into your profile. If you don't see it, please post here again and we'll find out to communicate.

Michael
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 04-06-2021 at 10:31 AM.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Michael Naber View Post
    I've received a response from Rob and am happy to say I can handle the sale on his behalf, forwarding the funds to him. Jaxson (and whomever is interested), please PM me for details, as I don't want to use this board, even if allowed, to become the selling interface for this. The website designer had a very nice setup, but has disappeared from our radar and we'll likely have to start over.
    Michael
    Hello Michael,
    I’m new here after finding this thread. I too thought Bruce Viney was amazing and was terribly sorry to hear of his passing. I don’t mean to sound stupid, but how do I go about PMing you?

You need to be a Contributor to use the PM feature. It only costs $6 per year. Go to the top of this thread and you'll find a blue button with gold lettering that says "Donate".
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

14. Suzy, I do check this forum every couple of days, so, if you decide to become a contributor and send me a PM, I will respond as soon as I check.

Michael