Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Puzzle Boxes by Bruce Viney

I also have a number of the plans I bought from Bruce and am willing to send what I have to Diane.

I found out about Bruce's passing only because I had sent an email to him asking if he would be willing to put a single price for a copy of all of his designs and instead received a reply from his son, Rob. I'd still be interested in doing the same thing if his family were willing to put together a package. If I recall, you didn't actually get the designs from the web; it was just a display case and payment portal. After purchasing a design, Bruce would send it directly via email. Hopefully, his family will be able to find where he stored them and can generate some income from his designs.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Naber View Post
    I also have a number of the plans I bought from Bruce and am willing to send what I have to Diane.

I found out about Bruce's passing only because I had sent an email to him asking if he would be willing to put a single price for a copy of all of his designs and instead received a reply from his son, Rob. I'd still be interested in doing the same thing if his family were willing to put together a package. If I recall, you didn't actually get the designs from the web; it was just a display case and payment portal. After purchasing a design, Bruce would send it directly via email. Hopefully, his family will be able to find where he stored them and can generate some income from his designs.

Michael
    I sent an email to Diane letting her know about your message here.

JKJ

John,

I saw the post about becoming a contributor and have done so. If Diane replies back to you, you should be able to PM me.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Naber View Post
    John,

I saw the post about becoming a contributor and have done so. If Diane replies back to you, you should be able to PM me.

Michael
    Very good! I just sent you a PM with Diane's response and her email address. Thank you!

JKJ

I've been in contact with both Diane and Bruce's son. They are working on how to get the puzzle plans somewhere where they can be purchased again. There's no time frame, yet. I'll post again when there is something working.

Michael

I have reached out to his son back when Bruce first passed. I wasn't aware and was really saddened by the news. I offered to help with web development for a new site for his plans as I have purchased several of them and wanted to know if he was willing to sell me the whole lot of plans.

I'd love to extend the offer now to help in any way if possible. Would also know if/when plans will be available agin.

Thanks all.