Thread: adjustable table legs

adjustable table legs

Sometimes you just don't want to roll your own.

who sells an aluminum adjustable table leg for a decent price and has them in stock / has not discontinued them? lee valley is OOS or discontinued on both of theirs in silver. I don't see much at wood craft.

we are using the RAKKS system for shelving above a wall mounted desk for a home office. The desk is a premade butcher block countertop 10 feet wide 25 in deep. going to install a ledger for the back and 4 legs across the front. carpeted room and need them to be about 28 inches tall. $50 some places seems crazy. lee's would be fine, but they are OOS and not due till the end of Oct. we would like to have this done in the next couple weeks.

the rest of the room will be white melamine and anodized aluminum for all the supports. The top is going to be waterloxed, i have it in stock and know how to work with it.

sometimes, i find my self not trusting random amazon sellers but maybe these??

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ustomerReviews

we just want this done so we have a nice place to work from home. we are foster parents with 2 kids right now and working from home to catch all the appointments and such.

huh, they used to not deliver here. the store is about an hour and a half south, looks like they do now. We don't really have the time to go down there and back.

Thanks. i'll keep those in mind.

Doug Mockett has some. Even electrically-operated ones! https://www.mockett.com/furniture-le...justable-legs/