20 Aug 2018

Greetings,
We've been getting rain and storms for the last several days and the rain I welcome but the storms is something that I can do without. We're supposed to get more rain and storms tomorrow but I usually take a wait and see about that since there are many times the fronts go around where we are and other times they come through with a force. With the temps not being in the 100+ degrees F lately has got me hungry for getting out in my shop to make a few things I have plans for. I'll also be doing some minor improvements in the shop, like venting my DC outside. The LOML and I continue to go through the Dave Ramsey course of Financial Peace and we will be paying off debt #3 next month. We're making good progress and we're working together to make this thing work. Too bad I'm learning this at 59 years old, but nobody taught me about money when I was growing up, except for you make it and you spend it type of mentality. I'm glad I'm learning this now so I can pass this on to my own kids who are now young adults with time to get it right early in their lives to really make an impact for them long term.

That's it for me, so what did YOU do this past week?

Best of weeks to you all.