Thread: Ecogate Blast gates

Ecogate Blast gates

Hi

I have an early model Ecogate 8 Automatic Dust Collector system that uses motorised blast gates for each machine.
    I am having trouble finding /purchasing an extra two 6" blast gates in Australia

IMG_4380.jpg IMG_4378.jpg

I live in Brisbane Australia and as far as I can ascertain there has only been one distributor of Ecogates in Australia
    and the local Ecogate agent
    - has no new or second hand older style Ecogate blast gates to sell.
    - does not stock the newer Ecogate blast gates because of extremely high cost ( Ecogate now seems to only cater for Industrial Installs) and doesn't know if the new gates will work with my old controller

My emails to Ecogate in USA just go unanswered which is a lot of help. I have been watching on Ebay for two years with none seeming to come available.

Can anyone help me purchase two 6 inch old style gates ( 2nd hand is Ok) or advise where I might be able to purchase some in the USA.

I am more than willing to pay a fair price and shipping to Au
    Thanks for your help
    Ron Boulton Brisbane AU
    Attached Images Attached Images

EBay?

10 characters

The Ecogate shows up on eBay once in a blue moon while. They are hard to find. There is a set of 16" gates on eBay right now at $900 a piece, not what you are looking for. About a month or two ago there where well used 4" gates with no control panel. A little over a year ago, I bought NOS set of 4- four inch gate system with controller (It's still NOS since this is my second set ). The point is they show up but rarely. Keep on looking.

Thanks Bill
    I saw some large gates on ebay a while ago but much too large for my system. I have been watching for several years without luck. I particularly need 6” gates for my system which would have originally most likely been used in semi industrial workshops, schools etc. Not easy to find.
    I actually have four of the original unused 4” plastic gates that came with my system that I dont use. If anybody has a use they are available.
    Ron