Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DIY Ornamental Turning Device Completed

1. I can't seem to open the images. I would also be interested in any plans you might have for reference. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 07-27-2021 at 11:15 AM.

Ronald, I see that your status is that of a "member". About 3 months ago, SMC changed their policy. You have to be a contributor in order to see pictures and to have a mailbox. So, I think that is probably why you cannot see the images. I think that the cost is as low as $6 a year. Not a lot for such a good website.

Quote Originally Posted by Glen Blanchard View Post
    I should state that, having become intrigued with ornamental turning, I took the plunge. I bought a Lindow Rose Engine with most of the trimmings. As such, I am not using my JaHo clone. As I don't have a use for it, I am willing to sell it. If you are interested, send me a PM.
    Glen, how has the ornamental journey gone? I am curious if your JaHo clone ever left your shop?

-Jeramie

Quote Originally Posted by Jeramie Johnson View Post
    Glen, how has the ornamental journey gone? I am curious if your JaHo clone ever left your shop?

-Jeramie
    Jeramie - I bought the Lindow Rose Engine and have never looked back. The JaHo clone was sold a couple of years ago.
    Regards,

Glen

Woodworking: It's a joinery.