Thread: Promark slides - anyone use them?

Promark slides - anyone use them?

Good reviews on Amazon, way cheaper than KV or Accuride (which is all I've ever used).

10 pack of 20" slides for 59 bucks.

I got some of the 22s. I think I only used three sets but they were all very nice. Sturdy, clean, no sharp edges, etc.

I bought the 10 pack also to replace the builder-grade slides in my kitchen. The main reason I purchased them was "full extension" so I could see what has been hiding in the last 4" of the drawer.

The slides are good quality and are "fairly" easy to install. The biggest thing I don't like about them is that unless you install them perfectly (not necessarily as instructed) the drawer fronts don't always close flush with the face frame. I am thinking of getting the "full extension, soft/self close" ones and try them instead.

Tried them for a low profit job, my mothers pantry [free] and they were too fussy, wish I had just bought the name brand.

I passed on them and tried Gliderite instead. 10 pairs for about $60.

I pretty much always use KV slides, these are similar but the closure hold isn't quite as good.

I buggered one up trying to slide in the drawer the ball bearing alignment sleeve ended up bent.

Check Fulterer slides from Westlund Distributing. https://www.westlunddistributing.com/fr5043c.html

20" 100lb side-mount bb from them are $5.50 / (1) pr, $5.23 / (5) pr, $4.95 / (10) pr

Great quality.