Thread: New Band Saw....Hauled Home Saturday

Near Sandusky,Ohio.....Cedar Point ....Roller Coster Capitol Of The World

Jeff

Congrats on your new saw. It looks pretty nice.
    If it means anything, I've had my Rikon Bandsaw since 2005. They're a nice value.
    "The first thing you need to know, will likely be the last thing you learn." (Unknown)

Congrats, Jeff. I have the 10-326 and am very happy with it. If I had it to do over, I'd still buy it, but I wouldn't even fire it up with the stock blade on it. A decent blade makes it a completely different machine.

Sorry, I have been out of town and hadn't had time to come on. Glad you got a saw and the Rikon should serve you well! Let us know what you think and how it compares to the C-man once you get a good blade for the Rikon. There are tons of industrial supply houses in Ohio so you should easily be able to buy local if you like.

BTW I also didn't notice your last text until just now, and yes occasionally (at least before I left last week) I was also having issues getting on now and then, it would usually last a few minutes to an hour.
    Of all the laws Brandolini's may be the most universally true.

Deep thought for the day:

Your bandsaw weighs more when you leave the spring compressed instead of relieving the tension.