Thread: Woodshop layout shuffle number 1-million......

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    So, I managed to get most of my tools worked into the remaining box, and a few things shuffled around. I can start to see some floor opening up already which leads me to a question or two.

> Assembly table and workbench - I’m thinking my large 8’ x 2.5’ assembly table (grandfathers table I want to keep in the mix) should be assessable on all sides but will I be limiting myself too much if I put a workbench against the wall? This would limit usage to one or two sides I guess but it has me thinking it really needs to be open on all sides for maximum usage also. Or should I put the assembly table against the wall and put workbench in open space.

> Been thinking about trying to work my router table into either my saw right side table or possibly my outfeed table. If into my saws right side table, I’d have to rearrange everything to get access to that end of the table since now it has the jointer and bandsaw there along it’s the drop down dust collector piping. i found a bench that has a router built in that has me thinking about trying to put it in the outfeed table but not sure what to do. But maybe combining these items makes some sense. https://lakeerietoolworks.wordpress....ubo-workbench/

still have have a long ways to go to get the floor placement and flow where I want it but selling that 6’ toolbox was the first big step. Next up will be the miter station.
    p3015088035-3.jpg

p3015086847-3.jpg
    Last edited by Greg Parrish; 08-12-2018 at 7:38 PM.