Thread: Grizzly Coupon Code

Grizzly Coupon Code

I have read about coupons/codes for some off Grizzly orders. I have a couple of tools I need to get purchased and was wondering if there is truth to this, and if so, does anyone have a code they might be willing to pass on?

Thanks
    I am in love with Montana. For other states I have admiration, respect, recognition, even some affection, but with Montana it is love.... It seems to me that Montana is a great splash of grandeur....the mountains are the kind I would create if mountains were ever put on my agenda. Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans. Montana has a spell on me. It is grandeur and warmth. Of all the states it is my favorite and my love.

John Steinbeck

I received one on the back of the big catalog. I think signing up to receive the catalog is the only way to get one.

The catalog I got back in April had a 5% off code. When I tried to use it I couldn't get it to work and the lady on the phone wasn't able to either. Turns out it was a low quality computer font and I was getting one of the letters wrong. Only after I zoomed in with my cell phone could I see what I got wrong. There are sometimes codes for specific tools. I recently got my G0766 lathe at around 20% off thanks to a code someone else posted here. So if you post what you want to buy maybe somebody will know of an item specific code.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Zeller View Post
    The catalog I got back in April had a 5% off code. When I tried to use it I couldn't get it to work and the lady on the phone wasn't able to either. Turns out it was a low quality computer font and I was getting one of the letters wrong. Only after I zoomed in with my cell phone could I see what I got wrong. There are sometimes codes for specific tools. I recently got my G0766 lathe at around 20% off thanks to a code someone else posted here. So if you post what you want to buy maybe somebody will know of an item specific code.
    Where was the code on the catalog? I have a 2018 catalog that has a code for pricing on the back, but that is all, other than the customer number. I am looking to get a 20 planer and a Kreg face frame table.

Thanks
    I am in love with Montana. For other states I have admiration, respect, recognition, even some affection, but with Montana it is love.... It seems to me that Montana is a great splash of grandeur....the mountains are the kind I would create if mountains were ever put on my agenda. Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans. Montana has a spell on me. It is grandeur and warmth. Of all the states it is my favorite and my love.

John Steinbeck

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Blatter View Post
    Where was the code on the catalog? I have a 2018 catalog that has a code for pricing on the back, but that is all, other than the customer number. I am looking to get a 20 planer and a Kreg face frame table.

Thanks
    The codes don't come on all catalogs, some get them some don't. I don't think anyone has ever cracked the algorithm or even tried, but if it isn't clearly printed in that upper section you did not get one.
    Of all the laws Brandolini's may be the most universally true.

Deep thought for the day:

Your bandsaw weighs more when you leave the spring compressed instead of relieving the tension.