Thread: Griggio has gone into receivership?

Griggio has gone into receivership?

I have heard this news from my machine supplier, Griggio have gone into receivership as of last week. I am not sure if this was announced formally in Italy or just rumors? hopefully they will find a new owner who will not change a thing and just carry on the business as usual...

Looks it: http://www.rassegna.it/articoli/pado...la-griggio-spa

The article from a month ago states that Griggio SpA has been struggling since the last recession and that management and the local trade unions are trying to come to some sort of agreement to preserve as many jobs as possible. Apparently the remaining 60 employees have missed a few paychecks....

I lavoratori di Griggio spa, sono fortemente preoccupati per il loro futuro, anche in ragione di voci non smentite che vedono l’azienda essere entrata in contatto con una multinazionale tedesca, ma nessuna comunicazione ufficiale è ancora arrivata a nessuno di loro, lasciandoli nell’incertezza.
    Sounds like there's a German PE that might be interested?

Sad news.

It would be too bad if their blade braking slider never got a chance to catch on.

I wonder if the "multinazionale tedesca" mentioned above isn't TTS Tooltechnic. Would rather it was them over some foreign PE running them into the ground.