Hit the flea market yesterday. There was a guy selling very nice vintage chisels, he had probably 50 of them. But they were all $20 and up. Stanley 750, and several other brands which escape me now. They were all in beautiful condition, ready to work with maybe a honing. I would have gladly bought at that price in that condition, but I had very little cash, which is usually how it works for me.
I did find this for a buck, so I'm not too sad. :P

IMG_2175.jpg IMG_2176.jpg IMG_2177.jpg

There's a crack there at that one "saw nut", but the handle does not budge; it's in there tight. Will have to take the blade out of the handle to restore, so I'll see if I can maybe push some glue in that and clamp her down a while before replacing the blade in the handle.
I'm not certain of some of the "saw nuts", but they have served as long as they have already, so I think they will be fine to continue service.
Steel back is perfectly straight, as is the blade itself. Blade is 18" cutting length, 3.75 inch depth of cut, and the teeth are sharp enough that they grab the fingers. Will need a sharpening after restore, though.
Not bad for a buck.