Thread: Parf Dogs with 3/4” post?

Parf Dogs with 3/4” post?

Has anyone come across any Parf Dogs with a 3/4” post? I’m only finding them in 20mm. I have a table that I want to use for track saw cuts. It already has An array of 3/4” holes.
    Thx!
    Last edited by David Shoemaker; 07-14-2018 at 8:12 PM. Reason: Misspelled word

Lee Valley
    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning, the devil says, "oh crap she's up!"

Tolerance is giving every other human being every right that you claim for yourself.

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts are gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts will happen to man. All things are connected. " Chief Seattle Duwamish Tribe

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Rich View Post
    Lee Valley
    Yup...and there's free shipping right now through the 17th.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

I looked at Lee Valley, and it appears that their Parf Dogs are only in 20mm. They have something called a surface dog in 3/4” but i’m Also looking for taller ones to align the track.

If you can't find the 3/4" ready made steel ones, you might be able to cut a 3/4" steel rod to length and use a "set screw shaft collar" from Mcmaster Carr for about $2.50 each or look at your local hardware store. Not very pretty or elegant, but it might be good enough.
    Last edited by Frederick Skelly; 07-14-2018 at 8:35 PM. Reason: Linked to the wrong item.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

You may be able to DIY them using aluminum standoffs. They'll definitely be available in 3/4 in a multitude of lengths.