Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Amazon Customer Service

Blog Entries
    Wow.. I likely would have passed on ordering my bandsaw from amazon had I read this thread before ordering. Fortunately there was no drama and it showed up on time and was about $800 off the street price.

IMG_20180723_181639_262.jpgIMG_20180723_192909_241.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Simon MacGowen View Post
    Several small Festool merchants have carved out a market for themselves based on that strategy. Yo constantly see praises from their customers, about them going the extra mile.
    Yup...I'm a customer of "Uncle Bob" and have been since not long after he got in the Festool business.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Quote Originally Posted by Jared Sankovich View Post
    Wow.. I likely would have passed on ordering my bandsaw from amazon had I read this thread before ordering. Fortunately there was no drama and it showed up on time and was about $800 off the street price.

IMG_20180723_181639_262.jpgIMG_20180723_192909_241.jpg
    Good for you, Jared. As they say, high risk, high gain. Sometimes, even a reputable vendor can drop the ball, but it is usually also the vendor that will try to earn your trust back.

Simon

I'm glad it worked out for you Steve. Thanks for following up with us.
    Fred
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”