Thread: Rockler/Incra Master Lift Help, Please....

Rockler/Incra Master Lift Help, Please....

Got a Master Lift router lift years ago. I really don't use it very often, but when I do, I really do need it...like for raised panels. Anyhow, every time I use it I find that the lift mechanism tends to bind up here and there. When it does, I have to take it out of the table, clean it up and mess with it, then suddenly, it frees up and works fine. This last time, it froze completely and won't hardly move at all. Went thru my usual voodoo, but no luck.
    I'm wondering if anyone else has this lift and maybe can shed some light on this issue and maybe a way to prevent it from continuing to give me problems? By the way, I called Rockler and they told me that this Master Lift has Rockler engraved on it, but was made by Incra. It has 2 post/ways and a single worm drive lifter.
    Thanks for the help.

I can't help with your problem, but I think that lift was likely made by Jessem, not Incra.
    earl

That was my understanding, too, although Incra might have made lifts before I started paying attention to such things. If youcould take a picture of the lift and email it to Incra, they might be able to help.

My few experiences with Rockler's customer service haven't inspired much confidence.

Now that you mention it, you’re probably right. The guy at Rockler def said Incra though. Maybe I’ll call Jessem instead. Thanks.