Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Martin T17

1. Mark, I emailed you a few photos of my scoring saw and the belt size.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Calhoon View Post
    Mark, I emailed you a T17 manual. My T75 did not have scoring either. From the manual it looks like a simple lever to lock the scoring blade. No info on belt length in the manual. They are sending me a parts list maybe it will have something.
    they had a belt for my T23 in stock in Charlotte.
    Hi Joe, I have just received the manual, that will be a big help. it is much appreciated,thank you very much.

Finally finished the rebuild.

This is an impressive machine.

I have all of the rebuild photos on the Canadian woodworking site only at the moment. https://forum.canadianwoodworking.co...-t17-breakdown
    And i have just listed the machine on woodweb for sale.

02-SAM_5711.JPG04-SAM_5724.JPG15-SAM_5765.JPG12-SAM_5753.JPG13-SAM_5760.JPG03-SAM_5715.JPG05-SAM_5725.JPG35-SAM_5788.JPG

You did a great job on the restoration. Congratulations! It's obvious you put a lot of work into it.

Just for my information, what are you asking for it? I'm not looking to buy but I'm interested in what a restoration like this would sell for.

Mike
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Henderson View Post
    You did a great job on the restoration. Congratulations! It's obvious you put a lot of work into it.

Just for my information, what are you asking for it? I'm not looking to buy but I'm interested in what a restoration like this would sell for.

Mike
    Hi Mike, thanks.

I am asking $20,000. USD