Thread: Johnsons Workbench in Southbend ???

Johnsons Workbench in Southbend ???

Anyone been to this store in Southbend, IN? Is it worth a stop if in the area? Anything priced well or not? Is the lumber selection good? Thanks for any feedback.
    Last edited by Greg Parrish; 07-02-2018 at 9:39 PM.

They are the only place near that specializes in woodworking. They used to be really terrible. They now carry some rockler stuff and all of the festool stuff plus some stationary machines and saw stop. I have never been overly impressed with the wood selection or pricing but that having been said I have never been to a woodcraft or a rockler store so maybe I wouldn't be that impressed with them either.

I go to the Charlotte location. Never paid attention to the tools or stuff. 24hour pick up dock, huge variety of lumber, always nice lumber, no clue on retail pricing I pay 1000 BF pricing an usually pay the 80 bucks for delivery.

Thanks. I won’t be near the Charlotte store. Just trying to find some new places to check out during travels.

The South Bend store is much smaller than the Charlotte store. More Rockler hardware and tools than wood. There is also a Festool dealer in nearby Mishawauka.