Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Smock

They must have went up in price I paid $25 plus shipping $8. Still a good deal

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Nix View Post
    They must have went up in price I paid $25 plus shipping $8. Still a good deal
    That looks like the listed prices which, if I remember correctly, is in New Zealand dollars. At today's exchange rate the total of $33 NZD converts to about $22.56 USD.

My cost $33 shipped and delivered. For sure get one size larger and why is the zipper on the left? Is that a down under thing? Happy with the smock and price. Curious about the zipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Fritz View Post
    My cost $33 shipped and delivered. For sure get one size larger and why is the zipper on the left? Is that a down under thing? Happy with the smock and price. Curious about the zipper.
    Yes, the zipper is backwards and I was told it was a down under thing. Sorry I forgot to mention that (I'm so used to it now that it slipped my mind).

Glad you like the smock.

I’ve got a long sleeve smock that’s nice and heavy for winter - its from the ToolPost in the UK. Zipper is on the left, too. It’s very comfortable and nice and warm - the zipper thing is easy to adapt to if it feels right. I hate to heat the shop until I have to.

I bought a cheap cycling jersey at the local sports supply.

Pockets in the back. The neck zips up tight. Elastic on the sleeves. It’s a great turning smock.
    Where did I put that?

I like Rob purchased a short sleeved cycling top .I got a used Endura top off Ebay

My rational being ,buy a better quality used top rather than a lower quality new top

https://www.bikesheduk.com/endura-hu...-sleeve-jersey

I am very pleased with top

(Please note I would suggest going one size bigger for a looser fit )

regards Brian
    Last edited by Brian Deakin; 07-18-2018 at 5:59 PM.

Got my down under smock it today, nice .

Colby, Washington. Just across the Puget Sound from Seattle, near Blake Island.
    This looks to be as good a place as any to vent a complaint. I purchased an "official AAW smock" at last month's National Symposium ($60) and have had nothing but problems with it. The zipper keeps coming untracked and one of the seams is coming loose. Grrrrr!