Most often I've used a Hack saw to cut thin aluminum and other similar thin non ferrous metals. However, I've run into a project that might call for cutting a number of fairly thin pieces of aluminum. I've got both rotator cuffs torn, repaired and re-torn, so I try to avoid any sawing action. Thought this forum would have people who cut non ferrous metals a lot and might direct me to a reasonable, reasonably inexpensive solution. I searched doing it on my BS, but the advice was to avoid that if at all possible. Youtube shows guys cutting those types of metals with i.e. Diablo Table saw blades. However, when reading reviews of those blades, they have a tendency to lose tips while cutting and that could be dangerous. The same could be said for composite metal cut off discs, they have a tendency to shatter. Forrest (makes my Woodworker II blade, almost an industry standard) also makes blades for non ferrous cutting, but is almost 4x as expensive as those Freud made Diablo blades. I just don't do enough metal cutting to justify that expense, unless you all tell me that it's a safety issue. I guess then, I'd have to buy one just to have it around for the occasional metal cutting task. Could anyone simplify a solution for me? Thanks for any input!