Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Harvey T40 or Laguna 18/36 - wisdom sought

Congrads on your new lathe. The nice thing is that it'll be worth a lot more than what the Grizzly would be if you sell it in the future so it's more of an investment than spending more.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Zeller View Post
    Congrads on your new lathe. The nice thing is that it'll be worth a lot more than what the Grizzly would be if you sell it in the future so it's more of an investment than spending more.
    Congratulations! Early this year I sold my 3520b for about 80% of what I had paid. They do hold value.

Congratulations! I would buy a 3520C without hesitation if I could get it for close to 3k also.

Have you looked at the Nova line of lathes? I've owned two and they are sturdy, dependable, well made lathes and the price is right too. The swivel head stock is a back saver . Just my two cents worth. Good luck on your choice.

I know this is an older thread but just in case anyone is still considering this lathe, it's currently on sale for $2090 direct from manufacturer. That's a huge savings if you're in the market for this thing.
    https://www.harveywoodworking.com/co...ducts/t40-2020