Thread: CorelDraw X6 Font Question

CorelDraw X6 Font Question

Has anyone else had any issues with CorelDraw X6 fonts? When I try to use small caps it will not work, it goes crazy. I can back save the file to X4 and it works fine but X6 will not work. I have contacted CorelDraw and after being on chat with them for about twenty minutes, I have been waiting on an email from them for about 2 hours now. Anyone, anybody have any answers?
    God Bless,
    James & Zelma (Psalm 18:2)
    "Inscriptions Of The Heart"
    Texas
    ~A person is only as good as their word~

Zelma
    Are you highlighting the text you want to convert before before hitting control+shift+k?
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

We need more info on how you are setting up the data so we can try to replicate it. Is it Paragraph or Artistic Text? Are you changing the text via a Text Properties Docker? What Small Caps option are you selecting? Does it happen with all fonts, or is it a specific font? Can you upload a small file in X6 format so we can try it out?
    I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I get to the end and I think, "Well, that’s not going to happen."

Mike, I tried the control+shift+k and it did nothing at all, now I may not be doing it right but I hope that is not the case. (UPDATE - you are right, it helps to highlight it, it worked.)

I opened up the file I was having trouble with yesterday and of course, everything is perfect. But this has been happening all the time, not just a one time thing but for months. I have just been back saving the files, then opening them up in X4 and working with them from there. As soon as I have another file do this I will post and share.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the response.
    Last edited by James & Zelma Litzmann; 06-20-2018 at 4:19 PM.
    God Bless,
    James & Zelma (Psalm 18:2)
    "Inscriptions Of The Heart"
    Texas
    ~A person is only as good as their word~