I live in a dead end street with a long driveway so I had the same concerns when I first ordered from Grizzly. I ordered a bandsaw and since Grizzly had said the delivery company couldn't turn around in the dead end street, I planned on picking it up at the freight terminal. When UPS called and said that the bandsaw was in, they said the truck had a liftgate and that I could meet the driver at a location close to me and I could just slide it off onto my truck. When the driver called me to meet me, he said he could just come to one block over from me so he wouldn't have to go down my one way street. So that's what we did. A few months later, I ordered a lathe and planned on doing the same thing but UPS didn't call me until the driver was coming down my street. The driver said the dead end street was no problem. He had a drop gate, unloaded the lathe on a pallet jack and pushed it up my 150 ft driveway and into my shop. I tipped him $20. Last month, I ordered a Grizzly table saw and the same driver did the same thing. Unloaded and pushed it right into my shop. Tipped him $20 again.